The Sustainable Change Programme
Alex Neilan, Top Sports Dietitian
We spend most of our days helping other people which ultimately leads to us falling third or fourth down the line. Our health suffers as well as our confidence.
I have devoted my life to help people become high achievers and then maintain that higher level of achievement for the rest of their life.
Higher achievers in their career through heightened energy levels, body confidence and assertiveness. Higher achievers as parents and grandparents by being better role models. Greater mobility and physical capabilities mean that we can participate with our families rather than just spectate.
We want people to truly live rather than just exist.
In a world of conflicting information as a Dietitian and Behaviour Change Coach, we give people clarity around nutrition, behaviour change and sustainable weight loss.
We teach you how to change your behaviours permanently so weight loss becomes sustainable rather than just temporary.
Everyone is different so our approach must be personalised and of course realistic. There can not be feelings of deprivation.
We provide education, structure and 1:1 professional support to make weight loss truly sustainable.
MSc, PgDIP, PgDIP, BSc (Hons)
“I've lost two stones!!, Oh my God, what does that look like in clothes? That's two dress sizes. but it's more than that. I'm 50 this year and. I feel 40 again, that's how this has impacted me. “
Why Choose Us?
- I have been there myself, see the My Story tab to hear my struggles.
- We are extremely qualified with over 60 years of experience between us - Dietitians, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Behaviour Change Coaches, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists.
- We provide both 1:1 and lifetime support so you never have to face this alone again.
- We have over 220 5 Star Google Reviews and we have been featured on Channel 4, The Huffington Post and The British Dietetic Association.
- We genuinely care - and we will not lie down to common obstacles like fear, delay or self-doubt. Do not let past failure prevent you from trying again. There really can be more to this life than your situation.